The range of industrial process streams and wastewaters requiring treatment or recycling is as wide as their varying characteristics. Treatability studies are crucial to determine specific treatment and recycling technologies as well as capital and operating costs.
EET Corporation offers cost-effective lab, bench scale, and pilot scale treatability studies that are custom-tailored to the specific streams and process conditions of interest to our customers.
The phases of a typical treatability study include:
- Identifying treatment and recycling goals.
- Obtaining representative samples for testing.
- Determining analytical methods to evaluate compliance with requirements.
- Developing the necessary testing program to determine if the goals can be met.
Using samples of our customer’s actual waste, we can perform treatability studies for a diverse variety of separation methods and technologies. The outcome of these studies:
- Establish treatability of the waste stream, including the overall economics of treatment and recycling.
- Provide improved data for estimating full-scale operations and establishing capital and operating cost estimates.
- Provide data on optimal operating conditions.
- Allow determination of appropriate materials of construction.
- Identify waste stream specific issues of concern.
All discussions with clients and proprietary client information are held strictly confidential.
Our highly skilled professionals perform the treatability studies at our well-equipped facilities in Harriman, Tennessee. We also provide the capability to perform these studies at our customer’s facility.
Contact EET to begin working toward a liquid treatment solution.